- To save money, buy shorter extensions if you only need fullness.
- If you are blonde or have fine hair, you may have to invest in higher quality extensions. Blonde is such a difficult color to match when it comes to extensions. Most blondes are like snowflakes, there are never two exactly the same! When light passes through blonde hair, it is easier to see the difference in color and texture than it is with dark hair. Basically its easier to tell you have extensions if you’re blonde because your hair is light.
- If you have curly hair and wear it straight, try buying curly hair extensions and flat ironing them. That way, if you start to sweat or go for a swim, your clip ins will curl up with the rest of your hair and you won’t expose your secrets!
- The more layers you have in your hair, the less clip in extensions you’ll have to put in. Layered hair also help blend extensions better. Creating length to a bob or a blunt haircut is probably the hardest to blend.
- Bleaching some brands will turn your hair weird colors like pink or grey, only high-end virgin unprocessed hair is bleachable.
- The unhealthier your natural hair is, the easier it will be to match the extensions. When people have naturally healthy hair, they must buy the most expensive quality hair or else it will definately show. If you are on a budget try waving or curling your hair, that always can help hide difference in textures.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Clip-in extension tutorial - Which set is the best for your hair?
If you have seen my video “Clip In Extension Tutorial - Which set us the best for your hair?!?”, you may have some additional questions.
Here is the link to the video if you didn't see it!
Just remember these simple things
I hope you enjoyed my video! Stay tuned for more Clip-In Extension Tutorials!
Please subscribe to my blog for future updates and quick hair tips and tricks.