Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where are all of my natural/transitioning girls at?

Google me baby! I was lucky enough to work with the amazing performer Teyana Taylor for a fashion spread for VIBE Magazine.  She was absolutely lovely to work with and so talented! She kept dancing when I was touching up her hair and I couldn't concentrate! I did a braid out on her and used a wave cream to piece out the ends.  I also added lighter blonde pieces towards the perimeter of her hair to break up the texture! Where are all of my other natural/transitioning girls at? What products/shampoo's do you use?

3 comments:

  1. Pantene Breakage to Strength, and CHI Products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pantene (any kind) all the way! Can't stop touching my hair cuz of it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww i hate pantene it drys my hair out something turrible lol I use Deva Curl in No Poo for colored hair. it keeps my hair clean and hydrated:)

    ReplyDelete